A HOME BUYER'S
Many first time buyers aspire to own a home, but fear not being able to manage the mortgage and carrying costs, picking a suitable home and neighbourhood, and are often afraid of paying too much or buying a 'money pit' they can not afford. The decision to purchase a home is a highly personal one. Individual situations, local market conditions, financing costs, and future expectations must all be evaluated. Cheryl has created a short course designed to coach and educate first time buyers to success in their endeavors of purchasing a home, and provide an opportunity to ask questions and get honest answers in an open, interactive, non-sales environment.
Topics covered will include:
- Determine what type of home is best for you
- What you need to know about your credit, finances & mortgage options
- Find out about 1st time buyer programs and how they work.
- Learn the key steps in the buying process
- Legal considerations and closing costs
Whether you are a first time buyer or thinking of purchasing again, get the facts and advice to help you make the right decisions - for you.
(Profits donated to the Cheryl Woolley Camosun College Bursery for Women)
A Home Buyer's